Saturday, January 3, 2009

Proposal for CNY trip

Dear fellow CNY trip-goers.

As I sat down and sought after the council of the Jedi Knight.

I would like to propose the CNY trip as follow :- 

PROPOSAL NO.1
1. First day - Drive up all the way to Krabi on the first day. 
2. Second day - Island hopping etc
3. Third day - Island hopping etc
4. Fourth day - Drive back to Hatyai - Jalan Jalan & makan makan and blah KL

PROPOSAL NO.2
1. First day - Drive up all the way to Krabi on the first day. 
2. Second day - Island hopping etc
3. Third day - Island hopping etc
4. Fourth day - Drive back to Hatyai and lepak one day shopping, massage, makan makan
5. Fifth day - Balik KL

PROPOSAL NO.3
1. First day - Drive up all the way to Hatyai 
2. Second day - Hatyai @ same shit
3. Third day - Hatyai @ same shit... been there ; done that
4. Fourth day - Drive back to KL and remember to show me the nice photos you took.. :-)

I think this year I dont want to do the same stuff and go the same place lor..age catching up lor.. my oldman also never go to same places over and over again. This is my 2cents worth of tots.. 

I am prepare to listen to your comment. You have the right to propose.. I have the right to reject.. :p 


No comments:

Post a Comment