Friday, January 23, 2009

Dog's poo is now Uncle Choy business...

A friend of mine was googling to search for my tv ad ler.. and he bumped into the star sms your view... and I thought it was hilarious : -

"Dogs and poo

To dog walker, I wish that my neighbours in bkt rimau who own dogs emulate yr good hygiene ethics.

What irks me is dog owners who bring their dogs to poo on d grass verge outside my hse. Y can’t they do that outside their own hse?

Uncle Choy of TV ad pls educate d viewers on hw 2 b considerat pet owners. NO Pet poo in public places n no in ppl’s compnd oderwise no end 2 complns."

DA LINk : - 

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/1/24/focus/3107787&sec=focus


Seems like this CNY Uncle Choy need to deal with animals with nincompoop owner beside than advising ppl on road safety and fortune blessing. Even the gods are not spare from recession..juggling few jobs at one time.. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment