Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

The year is coming to an end now.  Chinese New Year is here. I am in my room and minutes ago there were some tongue lashing between my father and my brother. I just couldn't be bothered. 

My mum and dad have not been talking for like 2 weeks now. I wonder what is the story this time? I have been seeing this kinda stuff when I was small. and one day I tell myself to just numbed and dont fuckin' care anymore. So United Independence Movement of Boonuhkau for some years and until I found a gf..then things need to be adjusted..and I am single again and my second relationship being the longest and it was rather awkward at that time..* oh.. my mum is crying downstair again... each with their story to tell.  I wonder should I get married, how the hell am I gonna get them together? So incredible!! 

So I thought this is one piece of shit about family that I can't do much about. Maybe blame it on my ignorant that have been engrave in me like a steel that is burnt to hard... I think my parents are hard headed ppl. My father is a rigid old take advantage of family shiitoo and that what my mum see it.. yea..to a certain extend I agree ler. My mum.. u shoot an arrow and be prepare for battalion of army marching your way. 

So slowly I just kept quiet and obey.. When my dad came back... one of the piss me off thing is that he took away my beloveth bed..the one that is precious to me and change it with this piece of less than 10 cm thick single bed mattress shit. WTF..so the element of communication was not there..this is facist..not even communist. 

Then one afternoon my bike just lesap like that.. 

I think I have been doing so far so good just keep quiet and obey..ahaha.. it's not exactly the best way to deal with it but at least that create a mutual peace. can only wish upon the stars! ahaha..Padan muka.. 

aNYWAY, every family has its tale.. 

oK..Yasmin did it again with the new Petronas ad. I wonder why my father's fren's son havent come out any ad yet.. his one with message and hilarious too. 

Yasmin is one director that show a new directions to film making here. Unfortunately some of her "contemporary" ideas and presentation could not be accepted here especially in my opinion the malays. But of course lah..dia kan Melayu..sure her advances will put some handfolding of some Cube square believers of how malay Islam should be. Yet, Yasmin bold statement and her passion with that comfort message has always warm the local crowd. Thanks for paving the road..though some might not agree. 

It's been few years now I love Petronas ad. It is so much better than watching tv program at time and sometime during new year.. I always anticipate it in front of the tv. Sometime I wish someday I could be in the Petronas tv ad because I like emo power stuff in those short clips.  Maybe I should do some short movie myself... :p 

Click below for the new Petronas CNY ad.. ahaha.. look who's the familiar fler saying dont want siham...ahaha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-M1rZAYMM0

No comments:

Post a Comment