Sunday, January 11, 2009

Genting Sempah ride again...

Slept at 4.20am and by 6:30 the alarm tickle and not until 6:45am I am fully awared of it. 

The meeting point is usual at Hospital orang asli as usual. So there are additional members to the ride today. Koh and Yong came..Koh's relative came. Then two of his customers which are roadies came as well. One driving CRX and the other mat salleh driving the Audi TT...man... how I wish to pump for a ride.. 

So the headstart was good as I managed to shed some pounds last week... though I only achieve 35 - 40% what physics works but that is good enough to begin with at least for now. So riding with the roadies and crazy veterans are good.. Well, there is no such thing as pacing as you can't even see their tyres thread mark. 

I was quite glad as no rest or stop in between and pump blood the whole morning. We left about 7:30 and I reached the workshop at 8:55am.. That is way much better than the previous ride. The headwind was strong as well as I pulled the very slopy part. Ahahha.. Glad I mark some line here today. 

Monkeys as usual around the road along the way. So there was this uncle which slowly pull his roadie..a carbon trek weight at 9.3Kg..wow. So suffered a muscle cramp when the monkey try to chase and attacked him. Whatever you do.. do look into their eyes.. something it could pose and threat or engaging in their territorial right. So help loosen the uncle muscle a bit and his sons came shortly. 

So we ride again heading back with wind swepting away the sweats into debris. Fuh..that way real real fun.. Riding early has it share of fun. As you riding back down.. you see loads of cyclists making efforts for the climb while you had just get over it and enjoy the thrill of flying with the wind. I just love it ....I'M LOVIN' IT.. 

So it was not even 10 when we got back to Hospital orang asli.

Then I called Lam and Chae's for massage.. Lam responded and Chae as usual his phone must be all time silent mode.. ahaha.. so he did called back but back out last minute.. discreet matter as usual I guess.

The early 10 -2pm 50% discount massage was a good one. An hour of foot reflex and 2 hours of body massage was all it take to loosen some soreness in the carp. 

Next week hope to shed more time off.. Someday hope I could do Sub 60...sub 50...sub 40...:p


No comments:

Post a Comment