Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bolt

I wanted to watch BOLT ( 3D) for a long time. Again MBO Galaxy Ampang only have the normal version lah. So was sending my dad's camcorder to Sony for repair at MidValley and voila...what do you know.. ada BOLT 3D sana mah..

So after kautim my chore at work.. I left office at 4:05pm.. Hmmm..the cinema is at the South Corner far far away and Sony is at the North Point.. So I parked at the centre court lah :p ... Went to the Information counter and asked for directions. Yea.. don't be smart and mess up. So reached Sony Service center at 4:35pm and lucky there was not much ppl and the lady could attend to me quick.. 

" The eyepiece here broken.."
" Oh..#@$#@^# blah blah..by the way this is call a viewfinder." 
Open my eyes as Birthday cake came out of the dark : " Oh..this is call a viewfinder." 
Now that was very resourceful from a Sony frontline.... yea.. as usual it is not cheap lah. Sony mah... Niamah!! 
So I called up my dad's fren... about RM 180.00 or more.. .where got less one? 

The off I went lah at about 4.50pm... arrggg..chicken feet lah...

the ring tone coming ...guess who? Mr Khor Yee Teng on the line.. 

" Whose Honda City in front of your house.. wah..you bought new car ah?" 

You know there are some ppl in life which already doing quite well and better than you are..but they are still phreaking paranoid. Mr. Khor is one of those person. Self center and every dime bigger than you bullock cart. Sometime beh tahan had to fuck him a bit. Than he said money not easy to earn.. Tell me about it. The family bought a Proton Saga just to fetched their two beloveth Rotweiller to the clinics. Now that is Stingy Money pinching miser. By the way ..he asked me where am I first so as to make sure whether the car is mine or scrutinize for his logic. 

" Oh..it's my brother one lah." 
" Wah...not bad wor.. your brother.... blah blah.." hYprocrite..there is never a song on this one..perhaps there is now.. Old habit die hard..This phrase has it reasons to live until today.

Oh by the way, my brother usually came home about 2am..and he has this naccistic hobby of sitting in front of my dad office pc and sit along with the pc. It is not spooky as his singing sucks big time..I am telling you...even William Hung will laugh his ass out. Either he is possess or running for the next XING GUANG DAH DAO.. 

What about it... Honda City..ahaha... There's something about Mary...and Honda City Gear box should be name Mary. oh.. not just one Mary..MArianne.. Mary Marina.. The third one might call Mary Christmas!
 
So bought the ticket...what.. RM17.00...wahlehmak...Extra one dimension pay extra 50% ah? Havent watch 3D for ages and also with my favourite Sunkist. Ppl who date me should know I like this drink during movie.. ahaha.. :P 

Bolt is worth a watch...3D mah..and there will be more 3D movies soon by Disney. The 3D glasses is not those auta one. It's by DOLBY man..and really see 3D...this is precision stuff!! but it won't cost as much!! 

The voiceover by John Travolta.. too familiar with his voice..so it really affect me while watching Bolt.. when Bolt speak.. I can see Mr. Travolta at the background of the studio yacking into that AKG mike. 

After Bolt, I went for Teppanyaki.. Bless my bloody sore throat. So it was a very very long wait.. and luckily i could wait very very long. Oh.. the uncle with the spec is working today!! Used to ask lotsa portions of vegetables until the customers around was opening the eyesball as big as the socket wanna comes off!! Regular has it previleges. But he look a bit aging that before now. I still remember him as a dedicated chef and nice guy and tell you he really cook one hellavu teppanyaki!! Eventhough today he din cook for me.. I still asked for more vege!! ehehe..

aRrggg.. I just miss Japanese cuisine... Chae's who dont eat japanese stuff are now into it too..and in fact hook to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment