Thursday, January 1, 2009

It'S 2009 finally..

Wow..it's another year. How time flies.. 

yESTerday we had japanese cuisine ler at renki i think :p. How I wish I could soak up all the sashimi, soba, tepanyakki..

Arggg...its raining again at 11.25pm here. and it's getting heavy!!

After dinner ; supper lah what else.. Pappa kopitiam at Puchong..that's where we ahve our countdown. Behave like monkey at people restaurant ler.. come on..it's only once a year..

mORE photos after I got my photos back and my 8GB CF card is not potraying its friendliness to my pc. So how? I think I have to upload it elsewhere. 

New YEAR resolutionS

I was thinking about it since Christmas Eve..Hmmm..it was the hardest this year and nothing compute in my mind!! What the heck??? How come ah? I also dunno...maybe too many need to carry forward gua. 

So today also I think lah.. unfortunately, my body was not doing well today. Develop some sore throat and aching in my body. This is not good and I won't let it happen again like last year and take ages to recover.. Be well dude tomorrow.. :p 

Hmm...

Resolution No.1 
More committed to my bicycle riding this year. That's what come to my mind first. Ahaha..
Set some target destination for driving. 
Then upgrade ler my set to Shimano XT stuff should the gear set wear out prematurely and my cycling has up up lah. Keep my finger cross. :P

Resolution No. 2
Pick up some other skills or perhaps go night classes again.

Resolution No. 3
Commit to my work. This got to take the stake and hope the new machine will turn us a new leaf. 

No need to set too many liao.. Keep it simple..ekeke



No comments:

Post a Comment