Monday, January 12, 2009

Good day start..

I did a long ride tonight. Probably the longest in a single ride so far. I hope to hit 100km mark soon in a single ride .. :p  It suppose to happen in the evening but was at customer place till about 9 plus. Murphy's Law...How can I murder you?

It's alright. Anyway, even if I was home early, the rain could have prevented me from going out. 

So back about 12:45am and House on AXN at 1:00am.. I love House. Sometime there are lotsa gest of it reflect in out daily life especially the choice we make. 

So my cardio plan goes as plan today..tomorrow we will ride to a new day perhaps to end the day most likely...:p 

As I ride pass the durian stall.. Hell man!! That is just awesome aroma!! Maybe I should reward myself with some durian this Sunday when I hit the target!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment