Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Wednesday

What a wonderful day is it~! It's Wednesday and the stuckup colleague of mine went into a fight with me!! Good fight...he always reminds me of Donald Duck yacking..

The quarrel was rather interesting as he throws all kind of accusationlah..saying I late for work ..come in only at 3pm lah.. so the question here is that there exist no non-cohesion force between us. But I am not a politicians.. I take what I want.. that is barbarian.. so the barbarian does not go into a fight unless he need to shake that hammer and sickle..yet in this civilise world the barbarian are consider outlaw..

Do you still remember Conan the Barbarian anymore? You might have forget Stallone in that horse with huge sword right... I gotcha..your imagination cheated you.. it's Arnold damn it. So in actual fact you doubt as well unless you are a pro-barbarian as me. 

Perhaps Conan the Librarian is a new catch. Chopping those that is late for returning the books. yea..it's a comedy ..should you remember.. not a famous one..but cool enough. 

Then back to this Mr. Donald of mine in the office ; there he was yacking that he gotta do this and that and blah blah.. got scold from boss and the customers. Am I on sinus or what? I could not even sneeze.. It's the grand achievement in life. Don't we have to live with all that in the working world? Oh..this colleague of mind has an issue of calling customers...he is very very afraid to call customers. Bernard even have to charge him RM5 for every minute he wants ppl to help him call. 

So the issues has got back some two years ago. Ok. Now.. I don't like him and he don't like me. Period. The fact is the missing link is too crucial for me to get lost from this department. Simply I am Dirty Joe if I want to play it that way.  Some of my colleague even label him as my Manager or Boss. 

He's a real jerk and could spent hours chatting on the phone non-stop.. Oh yes..I did that before...but could you imagine doing it doing working hour right in front of the office inside his car. Fuckin' sentimental shit!! Oh yes..possessiveness is written all over his face. Well, that is his personal story lah. Lame shit.. i call it.. yea...litterally lame shit when come to love for this fler. 

Old jackass McDonald also love to fled when the soup got real hot!! Oh..in case you are in the mud of hot soup or suffered jaundice, like the son of the devil , he will jeered at you and serve you right. If the problem is fix..lo and behold he will come in for a pinch of glory and declare its right on the spoil when the war is won! 

So to cut the arguement short.. I focus on the job that need to be done ler. 

So unto me a particular task was assign.. I mend the fence as I see the spoil in it.. well, that McDonald of course would want a piece of all of it.. So somehow it leech into it as declare his credential. Anyway, it wasn't as easy as it seems. But I let it be..again causes to many loses to the department and I had to step in ler. 

Now the next model of our printer is coming to shore real soon. Let me bet.. yes..as usual he has been pouring acid rain into it and mind you ..if it works out.. there he will want a pinch as well lah. 

You know... I have been treating him as transparent as possible. He's fuckin' panaroid over what I am up to as well. 

Well, Mr. Cow of the year...please ler keep away such ppl out of my sight even you can vanish it. 

Let me ask you.. you print some shit that you will be rejected when it was sent..so why print anyway? Do you succumb to such pressure from boss and your customer.. Back to square one.. This is so fuckin' elementary. We do it right the first time despite the pressure. 

Enough of ranting.



No comments:

Post a Comment