Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap 2010

I did this religiously every year and I think it is important that I do it every year...

Just finish reading past few years recap.. damn.. was my life a discolor or something this year..

well... as I told Khoo's fren the other da.. it was about 30% colour 70% B&W for 2010..

1) The beginning of the year seems to be good as I thought I would get a good head start with my new found love and relationship. Well.. it didn't last of course and it was a good learning experience.
Some memories are good and sweet and some are not so good.

2) I am the most lazy at work for 2010.. WTF...Well, work harder 2011..

3) I did lotsa running and cycling activities and events.. All are just not what I planned for.. anyway it happen lotsa of it right after my break off..

4) Fuck the century ride.. cramp like hell.. double fuck the Broga hill ride.. triple the torturous cramp and where is my medal?

5) I finished quite a few decent runs and 3 half marathon.

6) Am happy I finally purchase a phone and a camera that is good for all outdoor conditions.

7) Hypertension manifestation that cause my nose blood vein to rupture.. could have took my life..That was really spooky.

8) My circles of running frens and facebook running ppl increases.. hmm.. birds of the same feathers they said.

9) Glad some of my frens pick up running and cycling.

Well..lotsa other things are quite mediocre.. how tasteless.. I will revenge next year by making it more interesting next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment