Monday, December 20, 2010

Nokia 3720

I bought the Nokia 3720 from Thailand during my recent working trip there. It wasn't really a pleasant experience and surprisingly for the first tiem I dint even massage in Thailand. How unusual. All thanks to the Melaka walk which left my left leg really cripple. It got so bad since last Tuesday..

and on Thursday I finally succumb and went to pharmacy and bought the medicine and trip and bang so loud that the security guard came and check me out. Then he insisted I the wheelchair.. Sitting on a wheelchair and make myself thru to the food court.What a perculiar experience that is!! Nevertheless it was kind of fun..ahaha..

So at least I got this phone that I was looking up and down for. It wasn't available in Malaysia sadly. It is a simple phone.. only thing is this is a tough phone which surprisingly doesn't seems to package like one that is rugged. Straightforward.. There yellow sideline are not available and only this grey plain one is available ania. No choice....at least it it dustproof, waterproof and drop proof with passing the IE85 standard.

I did a test myself on the first day and put it in the basin tab that is fill with at least 8cm of water..Perfect!!

Then Lam put it into the ice-water bucket and somehow the fogging does slip in to the inside panel. Took me awhile with the hair dryer to dry it out.. but still work great!!

Now next to the pic is my beloveth Nokia 5130 which gave way on 21 Nov during Penang half Marathon. Couldn't revive it due to heavy rain. Maybe I could send to for a quick fix and see how much it cost. At least it did last me a year...

So now I could do my outdoor without much worry for weather condition on my phone and camera.. hehe..

Check out how it was abuse in youtube and yes... it was run over by car too to test it durability..



Hopefully this phone will last me along time.... Let see how tough it could go..



No comments:

Post a Comment