Wednesday, July 31, 2013

upcoming event

 Khoo challenge me to finish it within 7 hours and 30 minutes. That is what I will do.. haha.. Looking at this.. I guess I will tackle the 21km running. Walk till the top... the zoom down to the bottom.. Then I will walk my ass to the finish line.. That should do the trick. The idea is not to DNF!! 
 One month to go for my virgin marathon!!
 The 4 man team has a new name again. Well taking care of cows not so bad lah.
This will be the route on 15 Sept. Of course I love cycling anytime more than running.. hahaha.. Hope I will clock in about 6 hours 30 minutes perhaps.

The other event will be KL marathon on 30 Sept... so back to back three gruesome events for the month of September.

Lets nail it hard this time... though slllooowwwllyyyyy... so long I finish it!!!

Everyone out there don't give up!! Carpe Diem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment