Monday, July 29, 2013

Foldies finally..

 The break was shitty and luckily the broke.. haha.. so went to change a new set and rear break cable as well. 
it was quite a challenge and took about half an hour to come to KLCC from home. 

Finally fulfill my dream in buying a cheapo foldie.. kinda mix feeling since it was a cheapo stuff... its not as comfortable ride as compare with those expensive stuff but it does get u get.. 

The saddle is a Ok.. and really need to put in high cadence effort.. as the wheelset is totally crappy!! Wouldn't and struggle to move about. but it is a good high cadence training I presumed. 

My legs are quite spent today after the ride and jog in the park.

Tomorrow I will just do extra laps on the pool.

Major events are all coming up next month. Got more training to do. 

Maybe I could get some hot date in end of next month probably? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment