Thursday, April 16, 2009

In search of new road bike...

So there goes my dream of my SO CALLed BELOVETH... which I am so poetic about that I wrote such a emo poem dedicated to it which end up just a scam... WTF!! 

Anyway, found a road bike and check it out at just now at Seri Gombak... initial publish price was RM1800 ...wow.... then that fler said it was RM1400 lah.. so after much research and I got bad feeling about it lah...but still lag  myself to see how the roadie like lah... 

well, that fler manage to skin it thin, and according to him 8kg..yea.. I think I could identify that... but only 16 speed and cheapo groupset which some decent upgrade has to start all over again and could cost at least RM1500.. and the frame is cheap in Taiwan...

So I think my best bet is still taking my sweet time to wait for ppl selling between RM2000-RM2500 for a decent bike and decent groupset... 

But I tell you tested a bit..the ride is fast man.. damn..how will I need to squeeze my energy later at the trialthon... 

Today got Derrick to renew my insurance and roadtax..the mati date is 20th which is on Mon.. so fast ler one year liao...4 more years to go..sigh... 

Anyone wanna sponsor me a roadbike...ahem...EKEKEKEe.... I will buy you nice Japanese Buffet...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, one year does indeed pass quickly. I still remember when your car was brand new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...time flies like nobody business...anyway, are you guys gonna be permanent in KK?

    ReplyDelete