Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A good swim...

This is the second swim this week..

I wanted to sign up for the Bukit Jalil 3 months aquatic pool membership on Monday..but the person in charge is cuti.. ahaha.. then what else tak jadi lah.. then I went for a swim also lah.. but the pool had decided to extend it renovation and cleanin until 16 of this month.. well, this is not the first time they do things like this!! Few years back had the same incident as well...ahaha.. so efficient lah.. then there were some dissappointed souls that is coming from distance or not or time wasted... Malaysia Boleh!! Apa apa pun boleh...

Then I think this is delayed liao..so I went and swam at Tun Razak Swimming pool... Use to be the pool is quite dirty...but somehow it was ok lah.. So did and get myself to charge my rusty swimming motion again!! A simple 14 laps could cause a day of sore and pain!! WTF.. but remind yourself...pain is the state of mind ania...

Why I hate this pool? cause the water is not cold... and not as clean as the Putrajaya one.. and cold water you could swim much better... and you have lotsa rookies and new learner somehow you always crosslink into them.. 

But again it is RM2.00 ania per entry! And it is by distance much nearer to my office!! Second the water temperature could be as near to this on that day... and third there are some practise of how to counter with those humanoids that might pose as the human washing machine of the day!! Some blessing in disguise lah...

Today managed to kautim 30 laps in 42 minutes.. Only at laps 27 did I start to find that motion to swim immersely as before.. Only the not as strong as before.. yea... 6 years back it was laps 50 only did some little exhausting start to kick in....how I miss those day!! 

Well, now hope my legs would up to cycling tomorrow... Yesterday had a good run at Kampung Pandan which the virgin run did poise quite a challenge to the initial recovery... 

aLLrite... sign out here..
B

No comments:

Post a Comment