Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time to put things into more perspective

I was a little bit frustrated as things didn't really get into the way I want it to be. 

First, the DTG Viper fuckup and give me lotsa problem. However, I will not fail on this one and make sure it gotta work. I think it will works except for small minor hiccups which I hope it could be rectify real soon. 

Second, my training wasnt running so well. Yup, tyres puncture, rain cats and dogs... until the cabby driver told me about his son was about to go out and ride when the rain is about to set in. 

That really push my guts to the edge..and why not? 

Same day that evening.. it rain... but the storm and thundercats were blazing high... 

 I don't have the luxury of being strike by lighting for 7 times u know. 

But I am going to put things into perspective. 

I lost 10kgs so far over the course of 5 weeks. Although the body does not heal as fast as it use to be.. but it could be reverse I guess. After mental training couple with impeccable believe system. You body is listening and will adjust itself. So I think the next target is to shed so much more pounds I could ride the hill in sub -60... it could be done I know it. 

But I need a real solid and good training plan I could stick to. Fortunely, I could get a grip recently on what not to do...

Yet it still a long long way to go. I think I could do a half marathon this year... 

But the Putrajaya 70.3 this July is something that I wish I could do ler. 

So I think it is high time for me to get into the pool again this month at Bukit Jalil. So whatever that could come, I better prepare myself fast and do it swiftly. 

My weakest link is still running.. Come one.. bang it up!!

2 comments:

  1. 10KG in 5 weeks? that is amazing....congrates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boon

    you are doing great! Btw, regarding on how to patch your tube. You need to rub sand paper at d area. Make sure bigger than the patch size. Then apply glue. Also make sure covering more that the patch size. Allow it to dry a bit. Then put on the patch and press/clamp it hard. I press and roll it with the screw driver holder.

    I was riding home from office at about 9.30pm.1st I got the flat tire at Petaling Street when my rear tire hit the drainage cover. Then front tire at Taman Dato Haron (NPE) due to the rim tape was torn. So the spoke poke the tube. Now I put double rim tape just to be safe:-)

    Someone told me that he had 18patches just on 1tube. See how much you could save:-)

    happy training.

    ReplyDelete