Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Beloveth..

I know your flight is not confirm yet tomorrow. However, I am eagerly waiting for you to come...

Waiting to embrace you...

To surf through the next sojourn of love in life together... 

Do no fear..

For we will run and cherish together..

that thousand miles or more..

Nothing will hold us back...

I know its been awhile..

But destiny is a funny thing..

Love is divine..some may say.. 

Its in our hand to mold... our feets to grind the foundation of it all.. 

You have been in my mind..

Aren't you tired keep on running in my mind?

I am not... you amplify my strength thru it all..

My beloveth.. how the excitement has expound from the belly of my soul?

If I would to wrote you a song..

A song which itself there is no me...

As I am filthy lost in the shadows of the rhythm..

I know the reason of your silence..

You kept it all.. 

So the union of our love is not cease.. 

like a river of the stream that flow thru that endless artist drawing.. 

behind that stroke of brush..

I will dream of you tonight...

let it carried away with the sleepy head..

Oh...All good things come to those who wait..

How miserable is the waiting..

Be near... 

See you.. my beloveth..

my jovial mortal soul.. said indeed..












No comments:

Post a Comment