Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday

I have problem getting the magenta colour out of the DTG Viper. ...after changing the ink to DUPONT still the same fate.. So I called up my big man to ask for advise.. 

Apparently after much unsuccessful attempt I raise the ink level completely. Yea..the magenta ink is back into action but only for two huge A3 prints before the banding crop up again. hmmm. .so i checked the new Colour ink pressure system and bulleyes there were a leak on the black colour.. 

So by the time I got elephant glue the bottle, it was oredi time to go liao. So I hope I can pull this thru tomorrow.. This Viper got to stinct and roar baby!!

So I brought my dad's new PC for Chae to inspect..so to conclude it.. have to reinstall the window again lor. What to do...

Then both Popeye and Olive came for meet up. We had durians ...cost us a bomb to eat in SS2 u know..

Then its lepaking at Hailam Kopitiam..its been a long time since we lepak and yumcha...

So its kinda like ease up a little bit. .yUMCha is the best theraphy beside than paying money to the psychiarist fler.. 

guess what.. 24 episode 13 is on PPS now.. time to stop blogging and get down to watching it..

Jack Bauer.. this is the longest day of my life... :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment