Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Now let's get down to the matter

This book is by Penguin. ahha. Penguin in oRange backgroud. How many Penguin books have you read before. I still remember many of the stories book in orange colour to complement this Penguin fellas.

Anyway, Blink is a good book to read with the ending you gotta make lotsa more detail homework should you are interested in a particular fields. This is a must read book should you want to know more about why we are to perceptive to certain things at the blink of the moments and lotsa things that we could not explain in words of how we do it in how we do certain things.Malcolm delivered with much facts and resources as darn well he did as a journalist background. I soaked it up in 3 days and certain things really amuse me as it did a wonderful job of scrutinizing my puzzles altogether. A lot of insights and I am sure there are lot of surprises for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment