Friday, February 27, 2009

My new upgrade for Merida..

* This is my old Shimano crankset lah.. which was trade-in for RM50 ania... :-.....(
The total weight is about  1.2 KG
Bye Bye cRAnk!
* Hehehe... my new crankset.. buka kedai at Putrajaya Critical Mass just now.  Total weight is 975gram I think.. about 250gm lighter than my old crank above. 
* I cannot make up my mind should I get SLX or XT ler.. The SLX is really stylo.. while the XT look quite mediocre but could cut the job. This is a well proven crank and I do find the Hallowtech II said what it said to be... The price is also RM200 more expensive than SLX ler.. I almost wanna jump for SLX which is at about RM450 ler.. well, hope it could last me 2 -3 years please.. Koh did service my chain and cassette as well today.. Smooth ride now ... :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment