Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My new running shoe

* This is the SuperNova Glide. Its truly glide man.. At the price tag of RM399.00..It does glide. This nice malay chick certainly know her stuff.. and she is wearing this glide as well. I did try the Adistar Salvation... unfortunately or fortunately.. it was not for my kinda legs for running. I always want ot execute the transaction. Couple with Brandon and Ah Kaw was there to give some vote of confidence. They are rather neutral as their eyes were rather focus on the lady's twinkle twinkle shiny headlights. No.. I am not drawn into the force... :p .. I need a pair of damn decent shoe with the right price tag. Just somehow the price tag was not there to agree with me.So we had to leave this KLCC adidas and jumped to Royal Sporting House. BUT IT IS EXTREMELY comfortable man this shoe.. Perhaps if I did get serious.. who knows? 
Anyway, I went back to ISETAN again to try out the super discounted price for some ASICs model. Asics are really good running shoes and ASICS does mean business lah.


I bought the above ASICS in 2006 and still wearing it till this day. However it has not become fit to be a running shoe..but for little walking about still cut the job. Can you imagine how durable it is? 

So after much selection, I ended up with this asics gel foundations 7 which goes almost half the price of the Supernova Glide. I am not really overpronate..so see how does this shoe after my running.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment