Sunday, February 15, 2009

Le Tour de Langkawi kelakar pic..

I was going through the pics that I took this afternoon for Le Tour Langkawi final KL criterium which cover about 84km. Well, KLCC is the hotspot for taking pic ler. Lotsa avid photographers and media as well. Media fler was always on the go. There were one young chap which keep on radio with the com center saying that he got the yellow jersey on his back of his sensor.. but his boss tak kasi lari.. ask him to station there first.. wahaha.. Imagine taking pictures had become and obligations oredi.. That is dead boring man..

Anyway, while I was shooting with the KLCC background.. I managed to trt manual mode switching the shutter speed and it was fun...so until after some photos selection,I bumped into this pic. This fler has time to stick his tongue out!!! So dam kelakar man.. Luckily I managed to control myself though its late oredi. Here is this pic for your enjoyment. More update later... gotta hit the sack.. Ride in the morning in few hours time.. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment