Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

My Valentine celebration came earlier on the eve of it. It was just a get together of the cohorts at Chili's. Well, Chili's in Mid Valley is my virgin visit lah. Before that I got a beautiful Valentine gift. I was searching for Malcolm's Outlier and at MPH and manage to get hold of a copy. The price is RM 69.90 and member gets 20 percent off. I was hesitating at first but what the heck..should get a Valentine gift for myself anyway. Then at the counter the lady asked me do I have membership card.. Nope.. so registration is RM30.00...then I errr... emm...hmmm... so she was looking at me ler... charming gua.. ahaha. .then she talked to her colleague next to her and she took out a card and I managed to get the discount without being a member lah. ahahaha...Thanks whoever you are.. not convenience to names name here lah.. That was indeed a very good valentine gift so I thought. 

So there were some dispute over the table at Chili's. Chilis does not allow booking policy. I don't want to dwell to much about it anyway. Food is Ok.. but as compare to those day.. it slack a bit. You still get to savour bottomless fruit juice and crackers. So typical mexican food here is wonderful dude. My Ceasar's Chicken salad was below the mediocre line. Come on..you can do better dude. 

Then it was an evening to behold with lotsa ppl celebrating it. There is this fler..probably his first time celebrating valentine. Such a funny sight to behold as he handed the flowers to the girl. Well, you could do better dude. Somehow I think some of these men will always thought the next straw of flowers you gotta pick it from my grave... it is so well written all over the face. But love has it own set of rules for different individual. Oh.. I am still a graduate Chauvinist pig.. don't ask me much about it...:p

Well, the valentine's day itself... 

BLAH Blah blah..blah blah blah....service my car... blah blah.. blah... 

blAH Blah.. 

went to Ah Lam's house of for the prewedding dinner night. 

Maybe the next valentine's day I will got a chance to send flowers to someone... and maybe next year I will rehearse the phrase again...and maybe...

Well, Happy Valentine's day to all the lovers who read my blog.. and as an appreciation and that affections in your heart.. I do not need you gift of flowers.. Just click lah on my google ads.. :P

2 comments:

  1. send flower to me lar....i help u to rehearse....kekekekeke...pink daisy please....thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink daisy.. aiks...trying to be ladylike ah....ahahaha

    ReplyDelete